THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GENIUNE FURNACE “FIRE-ON” PORCELAIN SIGNS
- The retro art work is photo copied then printed on “Special DECAL Paper” that is NO more than a vinyl like color photocopy. Then the decal paper photo copied image is adhered to a piece of overweight metal somewhat like applying you average cheap vinyl decal. Overweight metal acts to falsely create the impression of a porcelain sign. Then the dye sublimation signs are clear coated with a glossy non porcelain material.
- No UV Sun Ray protection. Dye Sublimation Printed sign are ruined if exposed to the weather. “Dye Sublimation” sign colors will rapidly bleach out and fade if hung outdoors.
A SIGN IS EITHER PORCELAIN OR NOT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS “FEELS LIKE” PORCELAIN, NO SUCH THING AS “PORCELAIN-LIKE”, NO SUCH THING AS “DURABLE AS” PORCELAIN and NO SUCH THING AS “LOOKS LIKE PORCELAIN”.
SINCE 1998 VINTAGE CONCEPTS SIGNS has PROVIDED the COLLECTOR with some of the BEST NOSTALGIC GAS, OIL, AUTOMOTIVE and TRANSPORTATION PORCELAIN SIGNS EVER REISSUED.
COLLECT ONLY VINTAGE CONCEPTS PORCELAIN SIGNS for the following reasons:
- EVERY VINTAGE CONCEPTS PORCELAIN SIGN IS “HAND-MADE” RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA and by USING THE SAME PORCELAIN SIGN PRODUCTION METHODS AS ESTABLISHED IN THE 1920’S-1930’S.
- EVERY VINTAGE CONCEPTS PORCELAIN SIGN IS DATED WITH THE CURRENT DATE. OTHER RETRO SIGN COMPANIES DO NOT HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO DATE THEIR REPRODUCTION SIGNS.
- EVERY VINTAGE CONCEPTS PORCELAIN SIGN IS HAND SCREENED WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL COLOR SCREEN PRINTED SEPARATELY THEN EACH SEPARATE COLOR IS FURNACE “FIRE-ON” AT 1450 TO 1500 Degrees Fahrenheit. This individual firing of each color creates the layering of porcelain over top of each color resulting in “SHELVING”. Then after a complete furnace firing and cool down Brass Eyelets are inserted into each mounting hole.
PLEASE REMEMBER: THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GENUINE FURNACE “FIRE-ON” VINTAGE CONCEPTS LLC PORCELAIN SIGNS.